Now more than ever, teaching personal finance to our youth is important. At VCCFCU, we believe that financial literacy is an essential part of preparing the next generation of adults for independent living. That’s why these accounts are exclusively available to members up to age 21.**:
Youth Savings Account – the primary savings for members up to age 21
- $5 minimum opening balance for membership deposit
- 3.03% APY* on the first $1, 000
- FREE ATM card***
- FREE Online Banking Access***
- FREE Telephone Banking Access***
Youth Certificates – great yields for long-term goals
- Open a fixed rate certificate with as little as $500
- Choose from 12 to 60-month terms when available
Student Checking Account – the best checking around!
- * Annual Percentage Yield (APY) effective 6/30/11 and is subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions may apply. ** At the age of 21, savings accounts are automatically converted to a regular share account. *** Minors under the age of 15 will need parental consent for these features. Membership conditions may apply.FREE Checking with VISA Check Card (with parent as joint owner)
- No minimum opening balance
- No per-check fees
- FREE Online Banking and Bill Pay (with parent as joint owner)
- For members from 15- to 21-years old.