A few of the most common ways thieves get your personal information are stealing your mail or purse and rummaging through your trash. Let VCCFCU help protect your identity and financial information with eStatements. This electronic version of your paper statements is securely stored, available only to you within Home Banking, and is a free service.
View your eStatements anytime by simply signing into Home Banking at www.vccfcu.com and clicking on eStatements. When you sign up, provide us with your current email address and we’ll send an email when your account statements are available.
Benefits of eStatements
- We’ll file it for you – eStatements will be archived for a year.
- Immediate email notification when new statements are available
- Secure – statements are secured at 128-bits, so sensitive data is encrypted for your protection.
- Cost savings in postage, paper, and printing – allowing VCCFCU to keep loan rates low, saving rates high, and fees to a minimum
- Remote access – view your statements anywhere you have an Internet connection
- Environmentally friendly
Sign up for eStatements today!
- From within Home Banking click on eStatements
- Confirm your email address
- Read/accept the disclosures, and you’re signed up!
For more information contact us by email: CreditUnion@vccfcu.com or call (718) 549-5858.