A better way to receive and pay your bills.
Handle all your bill payment needs from the same place. Let us help give you the tools needed to take control of your finances, so you can get back to what matters most in your life. Just think one password away from paying your bills, transferring funds (even from another financial institution), managing your finances, and sending money to trusted friends and family all with just a few clicks.
Bill Pay – Pay all of your bills in one place with one login. Let’s get started!
- Sign in and Get Ready: Make sure you’re logged in to your online banking account and have your paper bill available.
- Find a Biller: Click on the “Add Company or Person” button, search for your biller. If you don’t find your biller, you’ll need to enter their information.
- Enter Bill Information: Enter all the needed bill information and add the address you would mail the payment to. An added tip is to give the bill a nickname to help you remember what that bill is for!
- Schedule a Payment: Once your bill information is entered, simply select a payee, enter the amount and the date you want it paid; just click “Send Money!”
eBills – Receive paper bills online in your bill pay account. Let’s get started!
- Sign in and Get Ready: Sign into your Online Banking Account. From there, go to the Payment Center, select “Get Bill” icon.
- Request to Receive an eBill: To request an eBill, some additional information is needed. Answer the prompted questions and to verify your identity, enter in the last 4 digits of your SSN and your account number.
- Choose How You Want Your eBill: eBills give you the choice of paper and eBill, just the eBill, or a trial. Choose the solution that is best for you.
- Finish Setting Up Your eBill: After agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, click “Add” to complete the process. You can now set up other available eBills.
Alerts – Get emails when bills are due, past due, and paid. Let’s get started!
- Navigate to the Payment Center: Select a biller and click on the Reminders link.
- Set Up Reminders: Select the typical due date and amount due, frequency, and advanced notice timing.
- Enter: Add your email address and choose to be alerted when the payment is due, when it has been sent and when the payment is missed.
- Update: You can change or cancel reminders at any time.
AutoPay – Pay bills automatically by setting up AutoPay. Let’s get started!
- Navigate to the Payment Center: Select a bill and click the “AutoPay” link. Information about that AutoPay bill is displayed along with all other payee details.
- Select: Choose the “From” account, amount to pay, frequency and duration of payments.
- Review and You’re done: Once AutoPay is turned on, your regular monthly payment for that bill will be in place!
- Update: You are always in control with AutoPay. You can change or cancel automatic payments at any time.
Online and Mobile bill pay is backed by bank-grade security. Not only is it easier to manage your money from the same place, but it is safer than writing checks and visiting ATMs.